Get involved, read with your child!
This journal encourages parents/caregivers and young readers to participate in reading together. Children at this level of reading are able to fill out the journal themselves and parents/caregivers are encouraged to participate by leaving comments to assist their child with their progress and create dialogue about their learning experience.
There are achievement awards and stickers to help motivate your child to form good reading habits; plus tips for parents/caregivers on correcting mistakes and encouraging their readers to tackle a wide range of material.
These journals are a great resource for teachers to monitor reading participation at home.
Benefits of using the Kluwell My Home Reading Journal
- Fantastic value at $4.50 that lasts the whole year
- Excellent reward system that encourages children to read.
- Develops positive reading attitudes with students and parents/caregivers.
- A great way for parents/caregivers to be involved in their child’s learning.
- Gives parents/caregivers reading strategies to support their child.
- Encourages positive communication between parent, child and teacher.
- Attractively presented – children take pride in using this book.
Shipping Policy (Australia)
All Orders are processed within 48 hours (during week days Monday – Friday).
School / Parent Orders
- All products are sent using Australia Post standard or Star Track Couriers.
- Arrival time for orders will vary dependent on destination usually 2-6 business days.
- Goods Under $40 will be shipped at a rate of no more than $5.50 (Inc. GST).
- Goods over $40 will be shipped at a rate of $11.00 (Inc. GST).
Resellers / School Suppliers
These rates do not apply to resellers / school suppliers. Please contact Kluwell Publications for further information about delivery and handling charges.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to fill in the following form.
“We have been pleased with the outcomes this year. Motivated readers!”
Ross McLeod – Tuyford School (NZ)
“As a teacher I have found these books to be a great recording tool
to track a student’s reading habits but also a space to communicate to
parents on a daily basis and reward student’s reading achievements.
A very good product!”
Lydia Boyle – Doreen Primary School (Australia)
“Without the reading booklets, we would be struggling to get parents to
see the importance of reading at home.”
Dale Burr – Headteacher Oakhurst Nursery & Primary School (Swindon, UK)
Click on the image below to read our Green “Kluwell My Home Reading” Journal