Passion for reading starts at home!
With this journal, parents/caregivers and young readers can participate in reading together and record their achievement by filling out a daily account. Your child can draw in the blank faces to express how they feel about their reading, which opens up a dialogue about their learning experience; and there is a space for parents/caregivers to comment.
There are achievement awards and stickers to help motivate your child to develop good reading habits plus tips for parents/caregivers on correcting mistakes and encouraging their readers to tackle a wide range of material.
These journals are a great resource for teachers to monitor reading participation at home.
Benefits of using the Kluwell My Home Reading Journal:
- Fantastic value at $4.50 that lasts the school year
- Excellent reward system that encourages children to read.
- Develops positive reading attitudes with students and parents/caregivers.
- A great way for parents/caregivers to be involved in their child’s learning.
- Gives parents/caregivers reading strategies to support their child.
- Encourages positive communication between parent/caregivers, child and teacher.
- Attractively presented – children take pride in using this book.
Shipping Policy (Australia)
All Orders are processed within 48 hours (during week days Monday – Friday).
School / Parent Orders
- All products are sent using Australia Post standard or Star Track Couriers.
- Arrival time for orders will vary dependent on destination usually 2-6 business days.
- Goods Under $40 will be shipped at a rate of no more than $5.50 (Inc. GST).
- Goods over $40 will be shipped at a rate of $11.00 (Inc. GST).
Resellers / School Suppliers
These rates do not apply to resellers / school suppliers. Please contact Kluwell Publications for further information about delivery and handling charges.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to fill in the following form.
Because my child is in Prep we are beginning the journey of discovery. First thing each day after school is a snack and reading. My son loves the comment section and feeling faces, let alone the countdown and sticker rewards. Thanks for making reading so much fun!
H. Smith Box Hill North Primary School (Australia)
Certificates are an excellent re-enforcer. Great record to refer back as to how much home reading is done. Stickers are an AWESOME reward. Great that they change for different levels.
Amanda Luxton Tomahawk School (NZ)
Click on the image below to read our Yellow “Kluwell My Home Reading” Journal